Jewelry Care Tips
Make your jewelry last longer! You can turn any piece of jewelry into a keepsake, even if it isn't fine metal. Here are some tips for keeping that jewelry like new!
REMOVE YOUR JEWELRY WHEN...
- cleaning, using harsh chemicals
- putting on lotions, perfumes, and other beauty products
- showering or swimming in a pool
CLEANING YOUR JEWELRY
- use warm water and mild soap then rinse and pat dry
- polish with a soft cloth
- dry your jewelry before storage. Gold, silver, copper and brass can tarnish or be left with water spots.
- try not to let the pieces touch to avoid scratches
- store in a dry & air tight container like a plastic bag